What We Believe
- We believe in Jesus and we want others to experience Him as well.
- His love. His freedom. Him. All that Him is. Life abundant life.
- Want people to be connected with Him and His body of believers. Authentic relationship with Him and others.
- An intimate, dependant relationship with Jesus.
- Word of God is true- 100% true and not bendable. Infallible Word from God. We believe in miraculous healings.
- We believe life transformation occurs by the power of God rather than simply by human compassion and counseling. Wholeness comes through God- particularly in the realm of relationships.
- Family should be lead by a Christian man who is lead by Christ.
Our relationship with others will come from our relationship with Christ. Our focus is on God first and foremost.
- We have to be the family that God calls us to be, and He will draw people to us.
- We don’t treat an unbeliever any different than a believer. They just do not hold a leadership role.
- An open place where people can come and feel that they can be open and vulnerable.
- Confessional leadership. We can’t expect people to come in and air their laundry if we are not sharing and setting an example for them. Take the mask off, be authentic.